Asthma Data and Statistics
Approximately 1 in 9 children and 1 in 8 adults in Florida have current asthma. The Florida Department of Health’s Asthma Program regularly releases reports about asthma’s impact on Florida.
- Burden of Asthma in Florida, 2013
- Florida Asthma Measures, 2012-2014 Published August 2017
- Asthma Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations in Florida, 2009-2014
- Exploring the Financial Burden of Asthma in Florida, 2013
- Asthma Profile, Florida Health Charts, 2020
Visit the Florida Asthma Program’s Surveillance Data and Report webpage for more information.